Share Best Practices You've Seen in Residential Options
he CPSH Services Team would appreciate your views on the best practices in residential services you are aware of:
• for people living with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities or mental health challenges.
• any type of residence (homes, apartments, assisted living centers).
• public or private pay, or combination of pay.
• anywhere in the US.
• you don't have to know someone living in the residence, but you need to have visited the residence in person to recommend the practice
A Best Practice is a method or technique that could be used as a point of reference for evaluating performance or level of quality. It is a practice that should be repeated in other situations.
• As a family member or friend is there something outstanding in a residence you have visited - either service or property management?
• As a service provider of people living in a residence, have you received great audit/assessment/family feedback on specific services?
• As a property manager have received great feedback from residents/families on specific ways you are managing your property?
The person suggesting the best practice may be contacted to gather more information
The best practices will be reviewed by Services Team members and included in a best practice guide. The suggester will not be included in the guide. The data in it's collected form remains confidential and will not be shared.
Here is the link to the survey form is here
Please input one best practice per survey form.
Thank you for your ideas,
The Services Team
Community for Permanent Supported Housing