Partners Resource Network's PATH Project and Cook Children's Medical Center Parents as Partners are teaming up again to bring parents and professionals a full day of education. You will not want to miss this!
The Annual Sharing Wisdom Achievements and Possibilities Symposium's theme this year is "Your Children. Their Future."
Free to the public
Our speakers will be presenting on the following topics:
- The Dual Role of Parent and Advocate - If Not You, Who?*
- Improving Behavior from a Needs Perspective*
- Medical Transition*
- A Day in the Future (Academic Transition)
- Medical Transition: Being Ready for the Next Phase
- Navigating the IEP Process*
- Families in Crisis: What Happens & What Helps
- Teaching Skills Related to Puberty and Adolescence to Youth and Young Adults with Disabilities
- Technology Panel
- Alternatives to Guardianship & Transition Planning*
- How to Plan Financially Without a Money Tree
- Revealing the Layers: Mental Health and Children
- Youth Panel
- Meeting the Needs of Your Community en Espanol
*These sessions will be available via Spanish translation as well.