Show your support for CPSH - Donate!
Your donation will help DFW parents transition their adult children with special needs from living at home to living away from home, with the services they need to be safe and be good neighbors.
If you appreciate the importance of what CPSH is doing in the DFW area, please donate. Your donation will support the following projects:
- Using legal process to encourage the Dallas Housing Authority to issue project-based vouchers for people with disabilities in Collin, Denton, Dallas, Ellis, Kaufman, Rockwall and Tarrant Counties.
- Using legal process to encourage The Department of Housing and Urban Development to correct the nationwide misunderstanding of individual use of vouchers in voucher homes owned by family members.
- Working with System Adequacy Subcommittee of the State IDD System Redesign Committee to address specific gaps in services for people who want to live more independently.
- Working with Susan Murphree, Sr. Policy Specialist at Disability Rights Texas (Austin) to encourage DADS to make access to Protective Supervision easier. (More on this in the December issue Creating Home News).
- Providing more Home Safety and Project Independence Training session to families.
Donate by check:
2306 Lawndale Pl
Plano, TX 75023
Why do people give to CPSH?
CPSH sends me information about housing for my son that I can't find anywhere else. CPSH is the charity that will make a difference in my son's life. - A.L. Parent
Only by using a unified voice will we parents see the kind of system changes needed to ensure all our kids have safe, comfortable types of homes they want when we are no longer able to care for them. Thanks to CPSH this is beginning to happen. - R.J. parent
I am worried about my brother and his future. Thank you CPSH for giving me hope. - M.S. Sibling
Your donation contributes to...