There are almost 200,000 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in our counties who have at least one independent living difficulty. Help us find a permanent solution for them today.
- Getting Started: Learn about us and how we can help you!
- Creating Home News: See what's happening at CPSH and around the community
- Calendar: See our upcoming events and register to attend.
- Unite 4 Housing: Help us stop special needs housing discrimination in the DFW area.
- Project Independence: Read about a transition program where parents and family members assist their differently-abled adult child move into independent living.
Order our guide Planning for Independent Living, a Texas parent’s guide to independent living for adult children with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Spanish and English version available.