- Creating Home Newsletter. Just add your email to the box on the right. You will receive the latest news in your email inbox several times during the year. You'll also receive news bulletins when something exciting is happening.
- Planning for Independent Living Guide for Parents. This will help you plan for your child to live independently. Written by parents, for parents. See the reviews!
- Learning Center. Videos, reading material, and other housing related information.
- Community. Organizations that CPSH collaborates with.
- Your Opinions and Experiences. Raising children with special needs can be a challenge. Read what others think and share your ideas.
- Lake Dallas ISD video channel. Helping students with special needs and their families.
- CPSH Housing Survey Report.. Read the results and fill out a survey. The results are updated
- FAQs and Acronyms.
- Home Safety Training. Watch the video of some of our attendees and register.
- Unite4housing. Housing discrimination for people with disabilities.
- Fair Market Rent. Rent should be about 30% of income.
- Neighborhood Homes. An alternative to HCS-Residential Group Homes. Invest in community.
- Project Independence. A co-operative model to participate in transitioning your child to independent living with support.
- True Friend, Making friends in the community around common interests.
- Transportation. Necessary for self actualization.
- Awareness. Sharing CPSH with the DFW community.
- Attendant Care and Community First Choice (CFC).
- Continue the Care. How can Houses of Worship assist with independent living.