Neighborhood Homes Project
Single Family homes, condominiums, duplexes, triplexes, etc. qualify as Neighborhood Housing provided that there is a minimum of two bedrooms.
This is a competitive bidding process where interested current or future homeowners submit an application. Then the DHA evaluates the bids and awards Project-Based Vouchers. The number of PBVs awarded will depend on the interest of the community.
As of 9/14/16 the bidding process is closed. DHA will notify the community and CPSH when the bidding process is open.
If you are interested in a similar program for one bedroom apartments, please complete the apartment form, here.
Potential Neighborhood Homes Looking for Residents
Dallas Housing Authority Information
- 7/31/16 Dallas Housing Authority public announcement,
- Fair Market Rent Estimator (DHA will provide information at a later date.)
For Service Providers
- If you are a <b>service provider (Medicaid, Managed Care Organization, or Private Pay)</b> and you want to be part of this project, please complete the Service Provider Form. You will be added to the list of providers so that potential homeowners and residents may contact you.
Services in Neighborhood Home
- Community First Choice information from Texas Health and Human Services
- Community First Choice information from CPSH
- CPSH AttendantCare Assessment
- <----->Neighborhood Homes Service Providers as of 9/14/16 (PDF file)
For Property Owners
- Neighborhood Homes Training Videos
- Tracy Marmolejo helps her daughter live independently (video)
- Jill Burt's vision board
- 8/4/16 Neighborhood Homes Checklist
The Yellow Sheet
Please complete the form below to share your interest in the Neighborhood Homes Project. You will be added to the CPSH email list to receive more information.