Every year since 2006, United Cerebral Palsy (UCP) releases The Case for Inclusion, the preeminent annual ranking of how well state Medicaid programs serve Americans with intellectual and developmental
disabilities (ID/DD) and their families.
Texas ranked 50 of 51 states. No change from last year.
- Promoting Independence(Texas Ranking - 46)
- Tracking Health, Safety & Quality of Life(Texas Ranking - 23)
- Keeping Families Together (Texas Ranking - 21)
- Promoting Productivity (Texas Ranking - 43)
- Reaching Those in Need (Texas Ranking - 51)
The complete report is here.
CPSH is looking for volunteers to work on projects that create change in North Texas to improve the quality of life and independence of adults with IDD and social challenges. Please let us know how you can participate, here.