PI-Plano is the pilot CO-OP for the Project Independence initiative. The objective of PI-Plano is to establish the first parent-run CO-OP in North Texas following the Mission Project model. The experiences of this CO-OP will be documented in order to provide future CO-OPs with a template for establishment and success.
- 4 core families ( 3 who have visited a functioning Mission Project)
- Initial Decisions Made
- Location Research Completed
- 3 Residents living in apartment
- Location will be in Plano or near Plano
- Apartment based
- Low Cost of Entry
- SSI/SSDI is not requirement for admission
How do I find out more?
Attend a Project Independence Community Meeting - fill out interest form below to receive email on next meeting.