Save the date!
North Texas Giving Day is 9/22/16 (6:00 am to midnight).
Anyone, anywhere may donate on this day.
CPSH is honored to be an eligible nonprofit approved to participate in this incredible annual event. Last year CPSH raised over $8,000 for our much needed training and outreach programs. This year’s goal is $14K and you can help by participating and spreading the word.
We also have challenge grants. New donors that give $25 or more will be matched!
Here are four ways you can help:
- Save the date 9/22/16 to your calendar! Add to Outlook or Ical Add to Ical (open with the Mail App), Add to Google Calendar
- Meet CPSH in historic downtown McKinney at Mitchell Park the evening of 9/22, from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm, for a big outdoor event. The first 100 people to visit our table will receive a CPSH shirt. You can donate, too!
- Tell your friends about NTGD and ask them to donate to your favorite non-profit, CPSH!
- On 9/22/16, 6 AM - Midnight go to NorthTexasGivingDay.org and search on CPSH to give!
Thank you for being a part of CPSH!
Each year generous supporters like you join us for the exciting annual North Texas Giving Day—this year it will be September 22 from 6 a.m. to midnight. Your generous support makes a assists CPSH in creating more housing options for adults with IDD or social challenges in North Texas.
Fun Facts about North Texas Giving Day:
- The 8th annual North Texas Giving Day is back on September 22, 2016 and aims to set yet another national record!
- Gifts $25+ will be multiplied by $2.5 million in bonus funds and prizes when you give through NorthTexasGivingDay.org between 6am and midnight on 9/22/16! This is a ONE DAY EVENT.
- North Texas Giving Day is powered by Communities Foundation of Texas, a 63-year-old community foundation that has powered North Texas Giving Day since 2009. As the largest community foundation in Texas and one of the largest in the nation, CFT works to strengthen the community through a variety of charitable funds and strategic grantmaking initiatives. The foundation professionally manages more than 900 charitable funds for families, companies, foundations and nonprofits and has awarded more than $1.5 billion in grants since its founding in 1953.
- Donations $25 to $50,000 will be multiplied by $2.5 million in bonus funds and prizes. Every nonprofit receiving a donation on North Texas Giving Day receives a portion of the bonus funds, which increases the value of every dollar donated.*
- North Texas Giving Day is not just a day. It’s a movement that inspires and unites tens of thousands of donors across the world to support their favorite North Texas causes online through NorthTexasGivingDay.org.
- Join the fun in person at parties thrown all over town throughout the day! Visit the events page to learn about donation stations in Arlington, Dallas, Denton, Fort Worth and McKinney.
- North Texans have already broken four national record for giving days. Last year you raised $33 million for 2,020 local nonprofits. Help set a new record!
- Nonprofits can raise their own challenge funds to “challenge” the community to give even more to their organization on Sept. 22.
Thank you for supporting CPSH!