COMMUNITY FOR PERMANENT SUPPORTED HOUSING (CPSH)
There are almost 100,000 people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD) in our counties who have at least one independent living difficulty. Help us find a permanent solution for them today.
View our most popular pages:
- Getting Started: Learn about us and how we can help you!
- Creating Home News: See what's happening at CPSH and around the community
- Calendar: See our upcoming events and register to attend.
- Unite 4 Housing: Help us stop discrimination for special needs housing.
- Project Independence: Read about a transition program where parents and family members assist their differently-abled adult child move into independent living.